The grants will be awarded on a competitive basis according to the following criteria
- Candidates must be neurosurgeons 40 years of age or under at the time of EANS2018 (whether qualified or in training): born on October 21, 1978 or later.
- Country in which the candidate lives and works must be in the World Bank Low Income or Lower Middle Income category as at February 2018 – see HERE.
- Candidates must have submitted an abstract for the EANS2018 congress, and the abstract needs to have been accepted (notification of acceptance will be sent after submission).
- Attention: Do not register now! You will receive instructions after your application has been reviewed!
Please note that we can accept applications only until 30th May 2018.
- Personal Statement of one A4 page outlining why and how attending EANS2018 would be of benefit to you.
- CV (maximum 2 pages).
- Confirmation of the institution/hospital/university you work for (with stamp & signature)
- Copy of passport identity page.
All documents are required for a valid application.
We will not accept application documents via e-mail. Applicants will have to upload all files to this system!
Invalid applications cannot be considered.
Please submit your Travel Grant application