1. How can I book my room?
- In order to book a room please book online http://eans2018.com/accommodation-and-travel/accommodation.html
2. Is there a Congress headquarter hotel?
- Yes, the official EANS2018 Headquarter Hotel is the Hilton Brussels Grand Place.
3. How can I book rooms for a group?
- If you wish to make a group booking please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or book online https://secure.hotel.visitbrussels.be/event/european-association-of-neurosurgical-societies-eans-2o18/GroupBookingRequest?lang=en
4. How can I get from the airport to the Congress Venue, SQUARE Meeting Centre?
- From Brussels Airport it takes less than 20 minutes to travel into Central Brussels. Direct trains run every 15 minutes in both directions. Brussels Central Station, which is only three minutes’ walk to SQUARE.
Any ticket to or from a station in the Brussels Zone entitles you to travel by train all day between all stations in the Brussels Zone on the date of travel. For information about train times and ticket payment please see: http://www.belgianrail.be/en/Default.aspx
5. How is the connection within the city of Brussels?
- Most public transport in the Brussels-Capital Region is organized by the STIB (Société des Transports Intercommunaux Bruxellois). The network includes metro lines, which connect the eastern and western districts of the city. Pre-metro lines (trams in tunnels) complete the metro service. Many metro lines also have above ground bus and tram connections. Timetables: 06:00 until midnight. Consult the timetables shown at the stops.
For information about train times and ticket payment please see: http://www.stib-mivb.be/index.htm?l=en
6. How can I order a taxi?
- Three elements make up the price of a taxi ride: The price per km (1,66 EUR or 2,70 EUR depending on whether the journey is inside or outside the 19 districts of Brussels); fixed charge: 2,40 EUR (4,40 EUR at night); the waiting time: 30,00 EUR per hour; certain companies charge reduced fares for journeys to the airport.
To book your taxi please visit: http://www.taxisbleus.be/index.php/en/