- Registration Cancellation before and on July 2: free of charge.
- Registration Cancellation on July 3 and later: no refund.
- Networking Events Cancellation before and on July 2: free of charge.
- Networking Events Cancellation on July 3 and later: no refund.
- All refunds will be processed after the EANS2018 Congress.
- Administration Fee for name change/invoice address change/further changes is EUR 20 incl VAT.
- The Organiser retains the right for any changes deemed necessary.
LIABILITY AND DATA PROTECTION
- AIM Austria GmbH acts as an agent and cannot be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person or property, whatever the cause may be.
- I authorise the EANS as well as the Congress Organiser AIM Austria GmbH (AIM Group International, Vienna Office) to use all registration data given for a computerised handling of the congress.
- I herewith also acknowledge that I am responsible for my own visa arrangement and for all costs incurred.
- The Conference Venue is Square Meeting Centre in Brussels (Belgium).
All information requested in the registration form is for use in compliance with applicable international privacy protection legislation.
This is to request the EANS, European Association for Neurosurgical Societies, to keep me informed about EANS activities by using the data stated in this form. The data (mandatory fields) collected are: first name, last name, date of birth, email address, profession, place of work, institution, registration address, and telephone number. I understand that my indicated data will be collected and used for the purpose of event organisation, facilitating registration, reviewing and evaluating travel grants, mailings from the EANS to announce activities of potential interest to you, statistics after the Congress (fields of interest, country).
Different levels of firewalls, anti‐virus software, additional / back up servers and set‐up are used to prevent hacker attacks and to protect customers against any possible accidental loss of data. Server systems are always secured by secure passwords. Passwords will only be disclosed to authorized persons (Policy: Need-To-Know). External connections to the internal network are secure and only via encrypted VPN possible. Server systems have protection mechanisms against brute force attacks on login Credentials.
Only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information for performing their duties in respect of the EANS2018 activities.
Neither the EANS nor the Organising Team sells or distributes personal data to any third parties that are not performing services on behalf of the EANS.
I hereby agree that the European Association of Neurosurgical Societies may publish photographs or video material of me taken during the EANS2018 Congress.